The purpose of enlisting the services of a notary public with regards to your business dealings is when any documentation needs to be witnessed, authorised and verified for use abroad. The Notary stamp is recognised and respected by governing bodies in foreign countries as an assurance that the contents of the document is true and that this has been proven.
There are many types of documentation that will need to be notarised before they can be submitted – most commonly these can be passports, articles of association, other travel documentation and property deeds, however there are many more that will fall under this remit.
We are fortunate to have two notaries on our staff, Jasvinder Gill and Karen du Rocher. Operating through Hatten Wyatt Notaries LLP, they can provide notarial services to support UK and foreign businesses in a range of situations.
- applications to set up a company abroad;
- applications for a foreign loan or mortgage;
- proof that a UK company has been validly incorporated and is solvent;
- proof that a UK company has the legal capacity to enter a commercial contract;
- the sale or purchase of foreign property;
- the sale or purchase of foreign shares and investments;
- visa applications for UK-based employees and directors wishing to work abroad; and
- the bringing or defending of legal proceedings in another country.
- applications to set up a company in the UK;
- applications for a UK loan or mortgage;
- proof that a foreign company has been validly incorporated and is solvent;
- proof that a foreign company has the legal capacity to enter a commercial contract;
- the sale or purchase of UK-based property;
- the sale or purchase of UK-based shares and investments;
- visa applications for foreign employees and directors wishing to work in the UK; and
- the bringing or defending of legal proceedings in the UK.
Advising businesses throughout Chatham, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Chatham, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Maidstone and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business if the need arises, as well as conference calls via skype for clients who frequently need to travel abroad.
How much does it cost?
The cost of notarial services will depend on the volume and type of documents that need notarising. Prices start from £150.00, but we will happily provide an individual quotation after discussing your requirements.
Get in touch with our notary public specialists in Chatham, Kent
Call us on 01634 811444 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Hatten Wyatt Notaries is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and maintains a minimum level of PI cover of £500,000.
Further information can be found at www.hw-notaries.com.