If you find yourself in a situation where you wish to proceed with legal action, or you are the recipient of a case filed against you, our teams are here to help. With litigation and dispute resolution it is so important to act without delay and find out where you stand as soon as possible. The longer these cases go on the more damage can be done to business and personal relationships which can in turn affect the ability for the case to be settled without the need to go through court proceedings.
Our dispute resolution experts can help with:
- claims of professional negligence against architects, surveyors, accountants, lawyers and other professionals;
- claims that your privacy has been infringed or that your data protection rights have been breached;
- property disputes, including those concerning the location of boundaries and rights of access;
- problems between landlords and tenants around issues such as the return of deposit monies or claims of unlawful eviction;
- disputes about a will or an inheritance;
- disputes about the administration of an estate or probate;
- claims against trustees and executors for failing to act appropriately or abusing their position of trust;
- claims for substandard building work;
- contract disputes;
- employment problems;
- debt and bankruptcy issues; and
- infringement of your civil liberties, including where you or a loved one have been unlawfully detained by the police, a hospital or in a care home.
If you need guidance on a more specialised area of conflict such as personal injury in the workplace, injury obtained through partaking in or the prevention of a criminal activity, or a medical negligence incident, we have trained professionals available that will listen, consult and support you in moving forward with your case.
Advising individuals throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Chatham, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Gravesend and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
If the need arises, we can also offer meetings at your home or in a hospital, care home, police station or prison. Meetings via skype are also possible for clients who frequently need to travel abroad.
Fixed fees and costs
An initial 30 minute appointment to discuss your requirements can be arranged at £114 inc VAT and an initial 1 hour appointment can be arranged at £180 inc VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
For personal injury and medical negligence claims conditional fee agreements may be possible which will usually mean there will be no legal fees to pay unless your claim is successful.
Get in touch
Contact us on 01634 811444 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.