Managing wealth isn’t just about the here and now; it’s planning for the future, learning what you are entitled to, how best to grow and develop, and also how to safeguard your assets against any potential threats. Working with our team of financial experts, we can go through every element step by step with you. We can implement monitoring plans, analyse your options, assess any tax payments to ensure they are accurate and just, and put contingencies in place in the event of a change in circumstance.
It is also important to have your wishes clearly documented regarding the allocation of control of assets and wealth should you lose capacity to continue to oversee the management of your affairs, and also your directives regarding beneficiaries in your will for when the time comes.
They can provide independent investment advice for individuals, businesses and trusts on:
- planning for your retirement, including ways to maximise tax relief and establish multiple income streams via a combination of conventional pensions, share dividends, rent from investment property and interest earned through unit trusts and ISAs;
- a range of personal insurance products, including general insurance, life insurance, critical illness, mortgage protection, income protection and inheritance tax protection;
- business insurance, including key person cover and share protection;
- the use of trusts as a means of wealth preservation;
- available tax allowances and reliefs, including personal income, capital gains and inheritance tax allowances;
- the most tax efficient way to structure the acquisition or disposal of a business or the sale of company assets and shareholdings; and
- estate planning, particularly around inheritance tax.
Advising individuals, businesses and trusts throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Chatham, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Gravesend and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference where appropriate
An initial appointment to discuss your requirements can be arranged from £95 plus VAT. After that we can facilitate flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch
Call us on 01634 811444 if you need our help. Alternatively, complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Further information can be found at www.hw-wealthmanagement.com.
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is the trading name of Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management LLP. A Limited Liability Partnership whose registered address is 51/54 Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1BD. LLP No: OC361579
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is an Appointed Representative of Best Practice IFA Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No: 590279
Registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Registration Number: Z3392053 which can be found at www.register.fca.org.uk. Please note that the information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is only aimed at clients based in the UK.