Owning and running a business can be both rewarding and challenging in equal measures. There are so many areas to consider with hidden pitfalls that may unknowingly come to test you along the way which is why it is extremely wise to enlist the help of a legally trained professional to help you manage what needs to be done.
From a start-up business entrepreneur to a larger firm possibly looking to expand through mergers or acquisitions, our team are experts in their field with unsurpassed, up to date knowledge that will ensure you are compliant in all aspects of your situation.
Our experienced corporate and commercial lawyers can help you through the process of setting up a business and provide ongoing support as you grow and develop. By taking the time to get to know you and to understand your strategic objectives we can provide advice geared to maximising the potential and long-term value of your business.
Our corporate and commercial solicitors can help with:
- choice of business structure for new ventures;
- restructuring of established business models;
- company incorporation and establishing a partnership or LLP;
- partnership and shareholder agreements, service agreements for directors and general contracts of employment;
- terms and conditions of trading;
- company memorandum and articles of association;
- corporate finance, including venture capital and private equity investment;
- obtaining relevant licenses;
- joint ventures and other collaboration initiatives, including agency and distribution arrangements;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- a business sale or purchase, including associated due diligence;
- corporate governance, such as directors’ duties;
- company secretarial support;
- company restoration at Companies House; and
- general business consultancy.
Advising businesses throughout Chatham, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Chatham, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Maidstone and Tenterden where we can meet with you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference call where needed.
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements at a fixed cost of £280 plus VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch with our company and commercial solicitors in Chatham, Kent
Call us on 01634 811444 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.