Conflict in business is something that all could do without but very few will actually manage to avoid – mostly due to reasons beyond their control. Disputes can occur between any combination of sources, from contractors, employees, clients and even partners and shareholders to name a few.
Each type of dispute will have its own specific route to resolution, and our highly trained solicitors can navigate the correct pathway for you with the least amount of inconvenience to your daily life as possible. We understand that the longer a conflict continues to survive the worse it can potentially become, so acting swiftly and efficiently is our main priority for you, with as minimal damage as possible being caused to any ongoing business relationships.
Drawing on their broad experience across a range of industries, our commercial dispute resolution solicitors can help with:
- contractual and commercial disputes;
- disputes between company shareholders and business partners;
- disputes with company directors;
- disputes with agents and distributors;
- disputes with joint venture partners;
- employment law problems;
- civil fraud cases, including those involving alleged theft by employees;
- insolvency matters, including claims of wrongful or fraudulent trading;
- claims of professional negligence against accountants, architects, lawyers surveyors and other professionals;
- infringement of intellectual property rights;
- commercial property disputes and problems between landlords and tenants;
- defamation; and
- debt recovery.
We can facilitate resolution through a range of alternative dispute resolution services, including mediation, adjudication, arbitration and expert determination. We can also issue proceedings at court if necessary to obtain a definitive ruling and to secure any protective orders you may need, such as an injunction to prevent the destruction of property or an order compelling the return of confidential information.
Advising businesses throughout Chatham, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Chatham, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Maidstone and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or at home if the need arises, as well as conference calls via skype for clients who frequently need to travel abroad.
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements from from £220 – £375 plus VAT depending on your solicitor’s experience. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch with our commercial litigation solicitors in Chatham, Kent
Call us on 01634 811444 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.