Bespoke and accurate advice supporting the LGBTQ community and your families.
Unfortunately in some situations, the rights of those within the LGBTQ community can sometime appear to differ to those outside, such as civil partnerships and adoption.
Stephens & Son Legally Pink provide niche services, and as a highly experienced local law firm, we have a wealth of knowledge that assists us in helping advise you how to tackle issues that you may face as part of this community, both in your personal or business life.
Stephens & Son Legally Pink is a branch of our Kent based law firm who provide a comprehensive range of services and are fully up to date in all changes and updates to laws as and when they happen to ensure you receive the most accurate and effective advice, whatever your situation may be.
We will work closely with you to develop a full understanding of your needs and requirements, as well as your desired outcomes or objectives. We pride ourselves on our discretion and compassion and will navigate our way through your procedure at a pace that suits you. Time and cost efficiency for our clients is of paramount importance to us so we will be guided by you every step of the way.
Stephens & Son Legally Pink is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice for both individuals and businesses.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Sexual orientation or disability (due to HIV status) discrimination
- Unfair dismissal and wrongful dismissal or harassment claims
- Breach of confidentiality – disclosing HIV or other medical status
- Compromise Agreements and redundancy
- Divorce, Civil Partnership dissolution proceedings and cohabitation separations and disputes
- Civil Partnership agreements or cohabitation agreements and trusts
- Financial equitable accounting; division of chattels and the property; child issues
- Breach of the Equality Act
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Harassment and victimisation due to sexual orientation
- Non-molestation and occupational orders and injunctions
- Parental responsibilities or contact orders
- Adoption, co-parenting, fertility or surrogacy advice and other child proceedings
- Same sex - Pre or post Civil Partnership or cohabitation agreements or Deeds of Trust
- Wills incorporating civil partners and legacies to charitable organisations
If you need our help please contact us on 01634 811444, or alternatively use our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible. We have office based in Chatham, Maidstone, Gravesend and Tenterden that we can arrange to meet you in, or we can arrange a meeting via Skype if appropriate.