- Private Client Solicitor - Job Description
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Job Description
- Tax Advisor - Job Description
How to apply?
To apply for any of our advertised roles, please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A one-off taxable payment of £1000 to welcome you aboard after six months continuous service, irrespective of the employee’s role or earnings when applying directly through our website
- 20 days holiday plus statutory and bank holidays (holiday accrues by one day each year after two years’ continuous employment to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years’ of continuous service)
- Private healthcare through AXA after six months of continuous employment if you choose to opt in
- Workplace pension through Scottish Widows
- 30% discount on all legal services for members of staff where you instruct the firm
- 25% discount on legal services for staff’s immediate family members (namely parents, siblings and children)
- Introduction bonuses payable if you introduce a new member of staff to the Firm (subject to terms and conditions, amounts vary)
- No sick bonus of £100 payable in December if you have zero days off sick in the year
- Formal black tie Christmas party every year and annual summer BBQ/party firm wide