Conveyancing covers a multitude of sectors within the property industry. You will need the assistance of a conveyancing solicitor if you are buying or selling your home, wish to remortgage, transfer equity, and much more. There are so many steps that must be taken to ensure the transactions are fully legal and compliant – even the smallest mistake could have a hugely detrimental and time consuming effect, and as there are usually a chain of people and properties involved, time is always of the essence.
Our conveyancing team have many years of combined experience and keep continually up to date with any changes to the laws regarding property. They can help you to progress with:
- the sale or purchase of a house or flat;
- the sale or purchase of a share in a property under a shared ownership scheme;
- the purchase of a property under a Help to Buy or Right to Buy initiative;
- the leasing of a flat;
- applications to extend a lease, including via rights of leasehold enfranchisement;
- the sale or purchase of property at auction;
- the purchase of new build property or any type of conversion;
- applications to register your ownership of a property with the Land Registry;
- applications to register your rights to claim ownership of a property through adverse possession;
- ascertaining the boundaries of your property;
- ascertaining rights of access;
- helping to remove redundant restrictions affecting your use and enjoyment of your property;
- remortgaging arrangements; and
- transfer of equity in your home.
Working alongside the lawyers in our team we can also help with any sort of property dispute, from problems with nuisance neighbours to attempts by your landlord to evict you.
Advising individuals throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Chatham, Gravesend, Maidstone and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your home if needed, as well as a telephone appointment via skype if you are abroad.
The cost of residential conveyancing services depend on your requirements. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation upon request.
Get in touch
Call us on 01634 811444 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.