Commercial property is an extremely crucial part of any business and as such, any issues or needs that arise should be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent any potential disruption.
Our highly trained team of commercial property solicitors are experts in their field and respect a businesses need for time and cost efficiency when it comes to legal matters. We will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your requirements, and aim to achieve your desired results as seamlessly as possible.
Drawing on their extensive experience, our solicitors can assist with:
Commercial property development
- land acquisitions and disposals, including via joint venture;
- conversion projects;
- conditional sales, options and overage agreements;
- planning requirements, particularly around retail, industrial and agricultural sites;
- financing arrangements;
- the release of restrictive covenants;
- issues concerning boundaries and rights of access;
- site assembly; and
- plot sales.
Buying and selling commercial property
- sale and purchase negotiations;
- property requisitions and enquiries;
- verification of legal title;
- resolution of title defects;
- preparation and completion of transfer documents; and
- registration of title at the Land Registry.
Landlord and tenant
- lease negotiations;
- lease agreements;
- rent deposits and guarantees;
- requests to make alterations;
- requests for permission to assign or sublet;
- break clause notices;
- service charge queries;
- dilapidation claims;
- lease renewals; and
- issues around termination.
Advising businesses throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Chatham, Maidstone, Gravesend and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business if needed, or via a skype conference call if you are out of the country.
The cost of commercial property advice depends on your requirements. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation upon request.
Get in touch
Call us on 01634 811444 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.